Thursday 28 March 2013

Brief 1: Bella Rae // Branding Stage 4



This is the logo I have chosen to use for Bella because I think that out of all of them, using italics and a mix of upper and lower case gives the logo character and still stands out and a good representation of the style and content of Bella's photography, which is slightly quirky, has a lot of character and depth in her work. I liked the logo which has all upper case however I felt that this was too bold and less playful. I have also changed the 'photography' into Futura instead of having it Futura light because I felt there was too much of a contrast of the typefaces and their weightings, this logo is now more balanced and portrays a contrast of style, contemporary ideas with character and individuality.


Typfefaces: Adobe Garamond Pro Bold Italic (tracking 10), Futura (497)





No comments:

Post a Comment