Wednesday 15 May 2013

Brief 1: Finalised PDFs of all Publications to send to print

I have sent off the publications to Duffields to be printed, they sent me back a pdf to check and there were a few small changes that I needed to make. Hopefully I should be able to print them up on Monday.

I am very happy with how all three publications have come together. I think the portfolio is the most successful out of all them in terms of layout and content. It is very different from the original idea and Bella came to me with; originally she wanted to have smaller images that were centrally placed on the pages, and the front cover to have a large white background. I have sent the pdf proof to Bella and she is very happy with the result and loves the layout, which is fantastic news.

When I saved the PDF's I saved them as spreads instead of pages, so you are shown two spreads at the same time (4 pages). I tried to re upload them to issue as a pdf as pages but for some reason it wouldn't upload.

Publication 1 // Pure Imagination
Publication 2 // Fashion Look Book
Publication 3 // Bella Rae's Portfolio

No comments:

Post a Comment