Tuesday 28 May 2013

Brief 4: Final Packaging Designs

I have printed the nets on white satin stock to achieve a slight gloss to the packaging and represent the high quality nature of the branded range. I was originally going to print the nets onto adhesive matt stock but after looking down the shelves in various supermarkets I realised that this stock choice was not appropriate for a product that needed to be refrigerated as it needed to be semi-water / cold proof. The change from a black to a white has made all the difference to the design and I now think is one of my best pieces of packaging designs. For this brief I paid more attention to the language / tone of voice used over the packaging to try and make is sophisticated like the brand identity. All the colours are appropriate and the gradients add an extra edge to the packaging.




I applied the logo to a range of gift bags using thick which matt stock, in keeping with the thick and high quality stock used for the rest of the packaging range.



The Whole Range...the multipack yoghurt design is definitely the most powerful, and would be  effective in catching the attention of customers if it was sold in a supermarket. 


No comments:

Post a Comment