Tuesday 14 May 2013

Brief 1: Portfolio Publication // Finalised New pages layout

These are just a couple of screenshots highlighting the finalised layouts for the new image spreads. 




I adopted a similar layout for this spread as I did for the first spread of Caiti's collection displaying the garments in the overgrown shrubbery. Bella had not given me a specific order for the photographs, only that the image on the spread above on the left side had to be on the front page. I paired up the other photographs in order of similarity. 



This is another spread I had a bit of trouble with originally because the image on the left side is much narrower than all the other portrait photographs I have used, making the placement of the text a little more tricky, but this is the layout I have gone with, I wanted to have the focus on the right hand image. 







This is the last spread of the portfoilo. I chose this to be last because it is the most colourful and very different from the rest of the photographs included, I wanted the publication to end with a very colourful image and this was very appropriate, it isn't an image the viewer will forget and it is one that you can spend time looking at closely to see what it actually is because of all the abstract shapes which the lighting creates. I used the same layout for this spread as the 'Constrain't spread, to have some similarity between the cover layouts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment