Tuesday 28 May 2013

Brief 5: CQF Submission Boards



Rebranding this Deli's logo and identity is project I have wanted to do for myself for a while. It is such a fantastic store with a very good reputation but the logo and visual identity that it currently has is uninspiring and doesn't represent the Deli well at all. As well as the logo, the website is very poorly put together and doesn't provide viewers with much information about the deli; there are unnecessary pages typography that would make anyone want to run in the other direction! I the second part of this brief was to mock up a website with the new brand identity, and to make it more function, visual and a representation of the amazing quality of homemade and locally sourced products the Deli sells. I wanted to design a large range of high quality packaging; the deli prides itself on its low packaging, low wastage that easy to recycle, making my design a bit more limited that I originally intended. Overall, I am very happy with the logo I designed, I have got some good feedback from the people who use the Deli and said it is much more appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment