Thursday 16 May 2013

Brief 5: CQF Identity // Business Cards & Letterheads

I tested out two different stocks, on a rough cream 200g which I printed the small invoice slip on and the business cards. The other stocks was had a more wax coated surface and looked more like water colour paper, about 200g.



The contrast of different stocks. Both of them look good and suit the brand. The larger invoice was printed on the more the more uneven level stock which was translucent. The way the logo is visible from the front reminds me of the expensive writing paper where if you held it up to the light you can see the watermark logo of the paper brand. The issue with this stock here is that the visible logo may confuse the information on the front side of the invoice and look more cluttered than necessary. The smaller invoice stock looks professional and looks good with the colour of the text, I am happy with the brown I have chosen. 



I printed the business cards on the smoother, cream stock 200g, black deleux.

No comments:

Post a Comment