Tuesday 28 May 2013

Brief 4: Promotion Concept

For the promotion, I wanted to play on the idea of the yoghurts being 'delectable goodness', and find a range images of attractive women eating strawberries / chocolate / blackberries. Provocative images catch peoples attention so it only seemed appropriate to combine this nature of of being 'delectable' with an image of a woman eating suggestively, giving the brand identity a more mischievous connotations.

The issue I found with this idea was getting hold of images embodied this idea without being too suggestive. I also found that many of the images had large watermarks over them, the resolution of other images were too low. I wanted to avoid, if I could, to use a photograph where the model is looking directly at the camera because this would be bordering on being too suggestive and move too far away from the brand identity.

Below are a range of photographs that I had in mind to use.









In the end I found an image that had a high resolution but was watermarked, but this was something that I could remove on photoshop, this was going to be the face (mouth!) of the Yogpot brand. I love the contrast between the monochrome photograph and the full colour strawberry, very eye catching. 


No comments:

Post a Comment