Tuesday 28 May 2013

Brief 3: Marina's Pies // Submission Boards



I am very pleased with how this brief turned out. I set this brief as a bit of challenge for me as it was very different from the style that I normally work in where I use colour and bold typography to make the packaging stand out. For this brief I wanted to produce a range of packaging that focused on the colour and texture of the packaging and how it can affect a piece of packaging. The other tester for me was to keep the design as simple as possible, minimal and smart. I found this hard to design for on Adobe Illustrator because the net looked very plain, very different from my normal style of working. I am very pleased with how the packaging has turned out, I feel I have effectively designed a range of packaging the reflects the brand identity, learning that a design does not need to be full of printed colour to be powerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment