Monday 13 May 2013

Brief 5: CQF New Logo

It was only when I was applying the logo to the range of identity that I realised I wasn't quite happy with the logo in the diamond. I originally kept the diamond shape because it has some resemblance to the original logo. However the shape itself was too harsh and didn't work well with what I wanted it to represent. 

I am much happier with this logo, especially because I have managed to incorporate the name of the deli within the logo, and it now looks coin like...something to be treasured. 


Trying out effects - I had an idea to make the logo slightly distressed / rusticated but this just looked messy and some parts close up weren't as legible. Due to there being so many parts of the logo already, it didn't need further complicating. 


Experimenting with the placement of 'Chadlington Quality Foods' and the way it arced in the circle. 

Chosen Logo



No comments:

Post a Comment